Song Ji Hyo And Kim Jong Kook Respond To Dating Rumors On “Running Man” - gohong01

In the upcoming episode of “Running Man,” Song Ji Hyo addresses her rumored romance with fellow cast member Kim Jong Kook!

Rumors have recently been circulating amongst fans of the SBS variety show that the two stars are in a relationship, with fans dubbing them “The Ace Couple” and, more recently, “The Nevis Swing Couple.”

On the upcoming Christmas special of “Running Man,” Song Ji Hyo responds to the rising speculation that she and Kim Jong Kook are dating. “I know that according to fans, there is a love line between me and Kim Jong Kook,” she acknowledges, adding with a laugh, “There were even reports of the two of us getting married.”

Ji Suk Jin replies jokingly, “I’ll bet my entire fortune that the two of them are not dating,” confirming that “The Ace Couple” is not, in fact, in a relationship.

Upon hearing his response, HaHa playfully suggests to Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook, “Then you should date each other for now, so that you can claim Ji Suk Jin’s entire fortune, and then break up afterwards.”

Do you think the two castmates would make a cute couple? Leave your thoughts below!

This week’s episode of “Running Man” will be a Christmas special with a spooky twist! Make sure to tune in on December 24 at 6:20 p.m. KST.

In the meantime, catch up on the latest episode below!

Watch Now

Source (1)

97JEZ 速借網 服務項目:

借錢

私人借錢

私人小額借款

借款

當鋪

企業借款

車貸

房貸

贊助廣告:安貸