Shin Kang Woo Reveals How He Became Friends With EXO’s Chanyeol, Choi Tae Joon, And More - gohong01
During an interview with eNEWS24, Shin Kang Woo shared, “Choi Tae Joon was a grade above me in high school. I got close to him back then, and we’ve been continuing our friendship ever since.”
He continued, “I’ve also known Zico for quite a while. We live on different floors but in the same officetel building, so we got close pretty quickly. I got along well with Zico, Choi Tae Joon, and Lee Jong Hyun.”
“As for Chanyeol, Choi Tae Joon first introduced him to me, calling him a really nice and easygoing friend. Just as I had heard, [Chanyeol] really had a good personality. We got close so quickly, we even went on vacation together,” said Shin Kang Woo.
Chanyeol, Zico, Lee Jong Hyun, Choi Tae Joon, and Shin Kang Woo went on a trip to Japan back in October.
It’s so nice to see their friendship!
- EXCLUSIVE: Unang silip sa 'My Korean Jagiya' November 23 episode
- WATCH: Max Collins at Sophie Albert nagkapasa pagkatapos gawin ang catfight scene sa 'Bihag'
- WATCH: Zia Dantes shows off singing talent at baby shower of mom Marian Rivera
- “Because This Is My First Life” Making Film Hints At Lee Min Ki’s Upcoming Jealousy
- 河成雲的傻白甜瞬間！ 麥克撞到門牙、猛按沒有觸屏功能的筆電......