Jerald Napoles ecstatic to be working with best friend Nar Cabico for the first time in a series - gohong01

Kapuso comedian Jerald Napoles feels overwhelmed to be a part of GMA's newest rom-com series, Love You Two.

Jerald Napoles

He plays the role of Harrison Ford, the protective yet cool brother of Raffy and Sam, the characters of Jennylyn Mercado and Shaira Diaz.

In a lengthy Instagram post, the actor expressed his excitement for the upcoming primetime series.

He wrote, "I am very grateful for the opportunity given to be part of this extremely fun cast and prod team!

"It feels like we are already on top of the ratings.

"We are giving our best for the show because we love it and everyone who's part of it!"

After watching the pilot episode, Jerald can say that the series will go a long way as it is created as GMA's first-ever telepelikula.

"We already want the show to last longer than expected, saw the 1st ep, and it is a TV rom-com to watch.

"By the way, it's a #TelePelikula because we are shooting it "movie style" and as an actor, I LOVE IT," he gushed.

Jerald continued, "Great efforts from our director/hitmaker @ayrin and director of photography @paoorendain."

He also said he feels grateful working with the two sought-after actors Jennylyn and Gabby Concepcion, the lead actors in Love You Two.

"Another bonus is working with friends," he shared.

"@mercadojenny is bringing her rom-com expertise from movie to the television!

"First time to work with kuya @concepciongabby and he made us feel like we've known each other for so long," the Sunday PinaSaya star added.

At the last part of his post, Jerald admitted that working with his best friend Nar Cabico for the first time in a series is what really makes him burst with joy.

"P.S. 1st primetime show with my best friend @narcabico. I think it's one of the main reasons why I am having the best time while working for this show!!"

Photos from GMA network's new show #LoveYouTwo mediacon. I am very grateful for the opportunity given to be part of this extremely fun cast and prod team! It feels like we are already on top of the ratings. We are giving our best for the show because we love it and everyone who's part of it! We already want the show to last longer than expected, saw the 1st ep, and it is a tv romcom to watch! By the way, it's a #TelePelikula because we are shooting it "movie style" and as an actor, I LOVE IT!! Great efforts from our director/hitmaker @ayrin and director of photography @paoorendain Another bonus is working with friends!! @mercadojenny is bringing her romcom expertise from movie to the television! First time to work with kuya @concepciongabby and he made us feel like we've known each other for so long! Excited for it's "World Premiere" om April 22 on @gmanetwork @gmadrama primetime!! Watch it guys!! It's really fun! 👍🙏 P.S. 1st primetime show with my bestfriend @narcabico I think it's one of the main reasons why I am having the best time while working in this show!!

A post shared by Jerald Napoles (@iamjnapoles) on

For his part, the Sinag Maynila 2019 Best Actor said he is also "having a great time" working his fellow theater actor.

LOOK: Nar Cabico and Jerald Napoles explore France

喜歡?給個讚吧 :)
網友推薦

熱門關鍵字:

康福開發設計股份有限公司 硬化地坪 地坪處理 混凝土硬化地坪 混凝土硬化工程 拋光地坪 混凝土磨石地坪