WATCH: KJ Apa and Maia Mitchell, share life lessons in the movie 'The Last Summer' - gohong01
When thinking about the word summer, you immediately associate it with hitting the beach and the sand between your toes.
But in “The Last Summer,” Netflix's new offering, a group of graduating high school students see it as their last few days together before going on their different paths. So, it's their very last chance to bond, hang out, and do all the things they've always wanted to do.
The movie follows the lives of Griffin (KJ Apa), Phoebe (Maia Mitchell), Ricky (Tyler Posey), Alec (Wolfgang Novogratz), and Erin (Halston Sage) as they go through life, love, and growing up.
In an exclusive interview with reporter Ricky Lo, the lead stars KJ Apa and Maia Mitchell share that their characteristics in real life coincide with their characters in the movie.
Additionally, the two Hollywood actors assure fans and moviegoers alike that their summer flick is something worth watching.
KJ says, “To realize it, there's no rush in making a lifetime decision like that. Like, what you're gonna do for the rest of your life.
“It's important to follow your heart and follow what you're passionate about.”
Maia adds, “It's okay to not know right away or to be figuring out [what you want to do].”
Watch the full clip in this video:
- HaHa Boosts “My Ugly Duckling” To Most-Watched Variety Show Of The Week By Dishing The Dirt On Kim Jong Kook’s Love Life
- Suzy And Lee Jong Suk Tease Each Other Backstage After Receiving Best Couple Award
- 2018 DMC Festival Announces Lineups For Super Concert And Korean Music Wave
- Watch: iKON Dances To TWICE, Red Velvet, Sunmi, MOMOLAND, And More On “iKON TV”
- READ: Paolo Contis writes heartfelt birthday and Christmas message for LJ Reyes