READ: How does Maggie Wilson react to "trophy wife" and "gold digger" tags? - gohong01

It's all about perspective!

Maggie Wilson

Ito ang pananaw ni 2007 Miss World Philippines Maggie Wilson sa tuwing inuulan ng panlalait mula sa kanyang online bashers.

Sa Instagram post, ibinahagi niya ang kanyang interpretasyon sa tuwing sinasabihan siyang “gold digger” at isang “trophy wife.”

“I get asked this quite a lot. How do I deal with haters who call me names?

“Easy! Here's how I interpret a few of my favourites!”

“Gold Digger: Yes, I do enjoy digging my OWN gold. I make sure to dig extra deep!”

“Trophy Wife: Why, thank you! To win a trophy, you've got to be the best!”

Maggie Wilson, proud sa kaniyang body tattoo kahit sa pagtanda niya

Umamin ang misis ng business magnate na si Victor Consunji na naapektuhan siya dati.

Pero mas pinili niyang ibahin ang kanyang perspektibo sa mga negatibong opinyon patungkol sa kanya.

“I didn't always see it that way but I figured having onion skin will get you nowhere.

“If you can't change what they think of you.

“Change the way you interpret their words.”

I shared this on my IG stories but I wanted to share it here too because I got such a great response. Lol! 👇🏽 I get asked this quite a lot. How do I deal with haters who call me names? Easy! Here's how I interpret a few of my favourites! Gold Digger: Yes, I do enjoy digging my OWN gold. I make sure to dig extra deep! Clapper: Indeed I am! If you're happy and you know it clap... I clap, smile, hop and skip my way through my fabulous life! Bitch: is a female dog and we all know how much we love dogs! Trophy Wife: Why, thank you! To win a trophy, you've got to be the best! You see, it's all about perspective! I didn't always see it that way but I figured having onion skin will get you no where. If you can't change what they think of you. Change the way you interpret their words. 😉 #poselikemaggie

A post shared by Maggie Wilson (@wilsonmaggie) on

喜歡?給個讚吧 :)
網友推薦

熱門關鍵字:

康福開發設計股份有限公司 硬化地坪 地坪處理 混凝土硬化地坪 混凝土硬化工程 拋光地坪 混凝土磨石地坪