Then and Now: Where is Sabrina Man? - gohong01
Do you still remember Kapuso child star Sabrina Man? Where is she and how is she now? Take a look at this gallery to find out!
Born in March 2000, Sabrina Man was one of GMA Network's child stars.
One of her earliest projects was portraying the young Serpina in the 2009 remake of 'Darna.' Here is the young Sabrina smiling for the camera with Marian Rivera.
Here is Sabrina with her fellow 'Darna' stars Buboy Villar and Francine Prieto.
She was one of the protagonists of the show 'Panday Kids' with Buboy and Julian Trono.
Sabrina was also a host of 'Tropang Potchi.'
She got quite close with one of her fellow 'Tropang Potchi' hosts, Bianca Umali.
Here is Sabrina now.
She moved to Hong Kong with her family.
Sabrina is of Filipino-Chinese descent and was born in Hong Kong.
She has now blossomed into a woman.
She is well-traveled for her age seeing countries across Asia and Europe.
Here she is as a baby!
She graduated high school in March 2019.
Will Sabrina return to showbiz in the future?
- Magpakailanman presents "Never Give Up: The Ken Chan and Rita Daniela Story"
- LIST: Food in Israel for every tastebud
- Marian Rivera takes maternity leave from 'Tadhana'
- BLACKPINK’s “DDU-DU DDU-DU” Becomes Fastest K-Pop Group MV To Reach 200 Million Views
- Romance Starts To Bloom On “Jugglers” Between Choi Daniel And Baek Jin Hee