This is what Hinulugang Taktak looks like after its rehabilitation - gohong01
More than the scenic views of Laguna de Bay and Metro Manila skyline, Rizal boasts a lot of attractions including limestone cliffs and breathtaking falls.
One of them is the famed Hinulugang Taktak known for its waterfalls and natural beauty. The then-polluted park is now a tourist haven after it underwent rehabilitation that started in 2014.
Closed for more than a year, the local government, several NGOs and some residents of Rizal united to help revive the glory days of Antipolo's top tourist destination. It re-opened to the public in 2015.
With just less than an hour travel from Manila, it came as no surprise that Hinulugang Taktak remains a favorite weekend gateaway, especially now that the local government has added some attractions there for the whole family and barkada to enjoy.
Although swimming in the now-cleaner falls is prohibited, visitors, on the other hand, can enjoy swimming in the pool and relax in the cottages for only P50.
To know more about the majestic Hinulugang Taktak, watch this Biyahe Ni Drew feature aired on May 10, 2019.
- “While You Were Sleeping” Releases Behind-The-Scenes Stills Of Lee Sung Kyung And Yoon Kyun Sang’s Cameo
- LOOK: Celebrities, bumilib sa "no filter" swimsuit photo ni Aiai Delas Alas
- 【女團個人品牌評價】Jennie 再次奪冠 ITZY 有娜、MAMAMOO 華莎展現老么力量！
- 丁海寅最新時尚畫報大展野性美 每一張都值得收藏！
- IN PHOTOS: Meet Michael Pacquiao's girlfriend, Yazmin Aziz
- 《KOLORFUL》後時隔一年 iKON 5 月舉行 Private Stage 與粉絲見面！