South Korean actor Seo Kang Joon shares how tennis and yoga help him stay fit - gohong01
'Are You Human?' actor Seo Kang Joon shared how his fitness regimen these days is all about physical activity.
During his press conference for 'Are You Human?' held last May 24 at GMA Network, the South Korean actor shared how his passion for tennis and practicing yoga helps him stay fit.
“For exercise, I've been playing a lot of tennis and yoga.
Because he burns off all his calories, he rewards himself by eating anything he wants.
“I don't really have a dietary plan, I eat whatever I want, as much as I want,” he said.
“I also work out in the gym every now and then.
The actor-model said his secret to maintaining a slim figure is staying on the go, “Mostly I just try to stay physically active as much as possible.”
- 史上唯一的女狀元 因貌美竟淪為太平軍的性奴
- Yoon Doojoon, Kim So Hyun, And More Have Fun By The Sea For “Radio Romance”
- 《威基基2》還沒播完…金善浩接新戲啦！擔任tvN《抓住幽靈》男主 有望與文瑾瑩合作
- Watch: EXO, BTS, TWICE, Red Velvet, And Many More Ring In The New Year With Performances At 2017 MBC Gayo Daejejun
- READ: Catriona Gray featured in Vogue Magazine
- TWICE’s “Knock Knock” Becomes Their 6th MV To Hit 200 Million Views