READ: Aga Muhlach and Charlene Gonzalez celebrate 18th wedding anniversary - gohong01
Eighteen years ago showbiz power couple Aga Muhlach and Charlene Gonzalez tied the knot at the St. Joseph the Worker Church in Baguio City.
The beautiful ceremony, which was attended by around 400 guests, was dubbed as the wedding of the year in 2001.
Fast forward to this day, Aga and Charlene remain an inspiration to many couples because of their enduring love for each other.
On their 18th wedding anniversary, the celebrity couple posted their sweet messages for each other on their respective Instagram account.
Charlene to her “love of my life,” “Thank you for the 18 years of love & happiness.”
Likewise, Aga thanked his wife, “Thank you for you!”
He also used the hashtag "#yesmerongforever" on his post.
Meanwhile, celebrity friends greeted the Aga and Charlene on their wedding anniversary.
- Andrea Torres, pangarap makatrabaho si Dennis Trillo
- WATCH: Rhian Ramos, nag-rap tungkol sa 'The One That Got Away'
- IN PHOTOS: Welcome back, Pambansang kamao Manny Pacquiao
- Former Dal Shabet Member Gaeun Announces Upcoming Marriage
- #GrabeSiya: Liz Uy nearly topless in latest beach photo
- 「概念精靈」Oh My Girl 化身芭蕾舞伶 首張正規專輯概念照浪漫清新
- TWICE’s “What Is Love?” Becomes Fastest K-Pop Girl Group MV To Hit 50 Million Views