“Superman Returns” Edits Out Struggles and Tries to Focus on the Bright and Innocent Children - gohong01
The producer of “Superman Returns,” Kang Bong Kyu, revealed that the hardest parts of child caring were being edited out of the show.
At the end-of-the-year party for KBS 2TV’s “Superman Returns,” which was held on December 29, Producer Kang Bong Kyu said, “‘Superman Returns’ is a program that reveals all aspects of a household that one usually wants to hide, like the house, bed, or family.”
He added, “The participants in this show are what really keep the show together because they have agreed to open up their private lives.”
“Early on in the show, we often showed how the dads struggled with taking care of their children. However, as time passed by, we are editing those parts out because it is becoming repetitive,” he said. “We are trying to show more of the bright and innocent sides of the children instead, so that the audience can heal their souls while watching the show.”
“Superman Returns” stars Lee Hwi Jae and his twins Seo Eon and Seo Joon, Song Il Gook and his triplets Dae Han, Min Gook, and Man Se, and Chu Sung Hoon and his daughter Chu Sarang. It has been getting high ratings, proving the continuing popularity of the show.
- Jo Jung Suk Is A Handsome Detective With A Strong Sense Of Justice In New Drama Stills
- Bea Santiago responds to hateful comment calling her disease 'karma'
- 36歲蔡依林身穿1800元連體泳衣現身機場 ！網友：上廁所怎麼辦？
- Fil-German actor Clint Bondad, namangha sa liham na sinulat ni Jose Rizal
- Wanna One Guards Top Spot With “Beautiful”; Soompi’s K-Pop Music Chart 2017, December Week 2
- WATCH: Golden Cañedo meets her youngest fan