YoonA Confirms Plans For Girls’ Generation’s 10th Debut Anniversary Comeback - gohong01
YoonA appeared on the April 15 episode of KBS2’s “Entertainment Weekly” for the first time in four years.
During the interview, YoonA gave an update that she is currently shooting her drama “The King Loves.” She also made a surprise announcement that Girls’ Generation is preparing an album for their 10th anniversary.
“I thought it would be nice to release some music showcasing my voice so I’m getting ready for that, too,” she added, hinting at her solo track.
YoonA further revealed, “My next drama will air sometime during the summer, but August is Girls’ Generation’s 10th debut anniversary so I think you’ll be able to see me before then.”
Meanwhile, you can check out stills of YoonA’s character in “The King Loves.”
- 15 Of The Most Stan-Worthy Breakout Artists From 2017
- WATCH: Marian Rivera reveals new 'Tadhana' host
- LOOK: Pia Wurtzbach conquers fear of heights by skydiving
- William Meets HyunA, Child Actor Lee Ro Woon, And More On “The Return Of Superman”
- Watch: “Produce 101 Season 2” Trainees Samuel, Jeong Sewoon, MXM, And JBJ Reunite In “Weekly Idol” Preview