Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Comments On Strengths And Characteristics Of Fellow Members’ Acting - gohong01
With so many budding actresses in one group, it’s no wonder they all have different strengths!
During an interview that aired on the April 15 broadcast of KBS2’s “Entertainment Weekly,” Girls’ Generation’s YoonA opened up about her recent film “Confidential Assignment,” as well as about her fellow members.
Regarding her character Baek Soo, she commented that it was comfortable to play her, because “her way of speaking is very similar to mine. It was to the point that people around me would say, ‘It’s basically you.'”
YoonA then revealed her thoughts on Sooyoung, Yuri, and Seohyun, who are some of the Girls’ Generation members have all ventured into acting.
“Sooyoung is very sensitive. That’s why she’s so good at crying [scenes],” YoonA reflected, as she continued to praise the others. She explained, “Yuri is great at playing a career woman, and Seohyun is really charismatic when she acts.”
Do you agree with YoonA’s analyses of their acting?
97JEZ 速借網 服務項目：
97JEZ 服務項目： 借錢 小額 借款 當鋪 民間借貸 車貸
- WATCH: Miguel Tanfelix at Bianca Umali, thankful sa positive feedback ng 'Kambal, Karibal'
- “Euphoria” Trends No. 1 Worldwide On Twitter As ARMY Shares Theories And Excitement About New BTS Video
- BTS防彈少年團新世巡《Speak Yourself》開跑 舞台服由 Dior 破天荒量身打造！
- BIGBANG Promises To Return As 5 Members As They Wrap Up Japanese Dome Tour
- WATCH: Marian Rivera reveals new 'Tadhana' host