Lee Jong Suk Opens Up About Competing With Best Friend Kim Woo Bin For Drama Ratings - gohong01
During the press conference for the new drama “W” on July 18, actor Lee Jong Suk talked about having to compete with his friend Kim Woo Bin, who is starring in the drama “Uncontrollably Fond” that airs in the same time slot as “W.”
Lee Jong Suk says there is no sense of competition between him and his best friend, saying, “We are known to be best friends and we happen to star in dramas that air at the same time. Before being cast in ‘W,’ Kim Woo Bin asked me to make a cameo on ‘Uncontrollably Fond.’ But I couldn’t because of the overlapping air time. We maintain a symbiotic relationship. Rather then competing, we’re cheering each other on and wanting to have dinner together some time.”
Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo‘s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “W” will premiere on July 20 at 10 p.m. KST on MBC, while Kim Woo Bin and Suzy‘s drama “Uncontrollably Fond” is currently airing on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:55 p.m. KST on KBS.
- Sing along to your favorite performances on 'Spotlight Music Sessions'
- 7 Korean Movies That Would Make Great Dramas
- Lee Si Young Says She Was Unaware Of Her Pregnancy While Filming Action Scenes For “Lookout”
- 《鬼怪》大神編劇金恩淑要回歸！ 2030代男星坐不住了，你最期待看到誰
- 受不了大媽跳舞魔音穿腦 住戶氣到買120萬「音波炮」反攻 大媽全敗逃