EXCLUSIVE: Lauren Young reveals the one makeup product she'll never leave home without - gohong01

Aside from dogs, food, and yoga, another one of Lauren Young's favorites is makeup! In fact, she regularly uploads one-minute beauty tutorials on Instagram ranging from natural everyday makeup to full-on glam looks.

Lauren Young

In an exclusive interview with GMANetwork.com, Lauren shared that she learned how to do makeup when she used to perform in variety shows as a child.

"I really started doing makeup when I was a kid. I would play with my mom's stuff and everything like her lipsticks. I guess because I started showbiz in an early age, kailangan kong mag-makeup and I was doing shows na andami naming cast so minsan hindi ako nalalagyan ng makeup so I decided to learn for myself para I wouldn't have to rely on someone to do my makeup. Eventually nag-blossom lang siya into me being more creative with it, at the time, my dad lived in the states so every time nagtatanong siya kung anong gusto kong pasalubong, I would always ask for makeup," she shared.

Doing her makeup at a young age really sparked her love for the craft and it also helped her deal with insecurities growing up.

According to Lauren, "I loved how it made my face brighter and enhanced my beauty because I have a dull face kasi talaga, it doesn't glow, it doesn't shine. And I have bad skin so I used makeup to hide my insecurity at first until, natuto na ako how to take care of my skin so now I'm more confident not to wear makeup. I don't use it to hide my insecurities anymore, I just use it as a form of expression. For me, makeup is not supposed to change how you look, it's supposed the beauty that you already have."

As for the one product Lauren never leaves home without? She said that she can always be seen with a light coat of mascara to make her lashes long and lifted.

"It just makes my face look so much brighter and happier. When people are talking to me, they become more drawn to me when my eyes are nice so I always make sure na maganda 'yung mata ko. I really like making my eyelashes super plakado."

Some of her faves are MAC's Extended Play Gigablack Lash and Maybelline's Total Temptation Mascara.

97JEZ 速借網 服務項目:

借錢

私人借錢

私人小額借款

借款

當鋪

企業借款

車貸

房貸

贊助廣告:安貸

借錢 線上借錢

97JEZ 服務項目: 借錢 小額 借款 當鋪 民間借貸 車貸