Lee Hyori Says Every Day Is Special With Husband Lee Sang Soon - gohong01

On the August 13 episode of JTBC’s “Hyori’s Homestay,” Lee Hyori talked about Lee Sang Soon and their relationship.

After a long string of guests at the house, Lee Hyori, IU, and Lee Sang Soon were finally given a day of rest. The ladies decided to take an early morning yoga class and on the drive back home, Lee Hyori opened up about her emotional relationship with her husband.

Lee Hyori explained that in the beginning, she thought her husband was very unemotional. She said, “I was pretty upset that there were no special events or anything. But thinking about it, every day is a special event.”

IU then revealed, “I think you’re very much in love. When we were going for groceries, Sang Soon said, ‘I’m not curious about anyone else and I don’t think about how I may appear to them. I only need to care for Hyori,'” to which Lee Hyori appeared touched.

She guiltily replied, “I care about others so I feel as though I haven’t cared for Sang Soon. I should go and give him some love today,” and as soon as she arrived home, she showed Lee Sang Soon a lot of affection.

Source (1)

97JEZ 速借網 服務項目:

借錢

私人借錢

私人小額借款

借款

當鋪

企業借款

車貸

房貸

贊助廣告:安貸

借錢 線上借錢